Saturday, April 10, 2010

For the support and words

And finally thanks to everyone who have supported me throughout the process and continued to support and/or pan blogs they liked or hated.
  • My family, thanks for consistently reading and telling me your honest thoughts... especially to Mom and Dad when they genuinely didn't know what a blog was. I love you guys.
  • Noah and Alex, thanks for pushing me and sorry for putting almost all my other writing on hold for a bit.
  • Tad. I still can't believe you knew about the project when you came into Twistage, but its awesome that you talked to me about it and would give me honest feedback. If your name rhymed with Not I would make a Tad or Not blog.
  • Klinman, Stephen, Nicole, Miles, Bridget, Chamberlain, Apple, Marc, Chris, Jason, Frank, Jackie, Rachel, Greg, Zaq, Philipe, Pierce, Brian and really all of you would talk to me about it and give me your opinions n' shit, and for helping me shape a few of them. You guys are the best.
  • All of my guest bloggers. Those ten days were the best.
I'm sorry if I missed any of you. I know that I will thank you in person when I see you. Thanks to everyone. I'm honored to have friends like you to surround myself with.

On to the next one.

No comments:

Post a Comment