Saturday, April 10, 2010

Thank You.

Thank you to everyone for dealing with me over the past year. This project has been a huge time commitment and a huge drain on my energies and socializing abilities. To everyone who I've talked to about this, to everyone who has given me ideas, to everyone who I've looked at and been inspired to make a blog about (this includes you corner street bodega guy in Wall Street), I cannot thank you enough. All of your guidance, ideas and friendship (this definitely includes you corner street bodega guy in Wall Street) were monumental to me creating and maintaining this blog.

I can't even begin to list every single person that I'm grateful to, and forever indebted to. The list is so large it would definitely go beyond the four minimum posts. But know that I am so thankful I have all of you in my life, and that your friendship and support has lead me to finish this little bugger.

Thank you all, from the bottom of my heart.

There are a few people I need to single out individually...

It's been a fun ride everyone. And after tomorrow time for a little bit of rest. I love you all (now this one is almost purely directed at the corner street bodega guy in Wall Street).

No comments:

Post a Comment