Saturday, April 10, 2010

For getting the word out there

These pushes helped me out so much. I'm awed by the success this silly project had, and while it wasn't the sole purpose of doing this, it certainly helped a lot.

Tanner, you're the fucking man. That buzzfeed connection was critical, and truly the only reason it ever got the press it did. I owe you about 70 drinks... yep. That sounds about right.

Speaking of buzzfeed, thanks to Kyle Smith at the NY Post. That was such an amazing profile, and I'm sure you were in dire need of something to write about that week and stumbled on buzzfeed... but no matter how you found it, thank you.

To Christopher Huber from the Sammamish Review. I'm pretty psyched about my home town paper.

And to all my friends who've told people about it and shared links and tweeted like a little bird about it, thanks to all of you as well. I'm happy that I could write something that you felt comfortable sharing, but thank you thank you thank you for sharing it.

Also thanks to Oasis for being you. I love Oasis.

No comments:

Post a Comment